Sunday, April 12, 2009

Week 9 Thing 23

Although I am done with the class I do not think I am done with my Web 2.0 journey. I have discovered and learned a lot from this class and have much more to learn. In the beginning this format was difficult for me because technology is intimidating to me. I feel that this class has given me some confidence in my tech. skills. I was lucky that my neighbor was talking the class as well to assist and encourage me along the way. As the class went on I enjoyed the format more.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that we could get you started on your Web 2.0 journey. I don't know that we will ever be done with it as they tools keep changing so quickly.

    I often find online classes difficult because I miss the interaction with other students and the online format doesn't give me that. I am trying to find ways to make it more interactive and I appreciate you takin the journey with me.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete