Sunday, March 22, 2009

Week 6 Thing #14

I took some time to explore Technorati found it not to be as useful as Del.icio.us. I tried to search for a few different things, but did not get any great results. I thought maybe it was just me because I get easily frustrates, so I decided to check out some of the blog posts by others taking this glass. After reading a few of the blog posts I found that many people were not that impressed with Technorati. I am not sure that I will be using this tool in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you on Technorati....I find it difficult to search on and I don't find the types of sites I want. I tend to use google blog search more often. I have to be careful about how many things I add to my RSS feed as I won't give up my reading and beading time to deal with blogs.

    ReplyDelete