Sunday, March 22, 2009

Week 6 Thing #13

I think Del.icio.us is a very easy to use and useful tool. I did not yet create an account, but plan to in the future. I think that it looks like an easy way to search for sites from the internet. Some of the footwork is already done for you, because the sites have already been explored and been found as useful. I also like that you can see the number of people that have bookmarked the page. I look forward to using this tool in the future to help save time. While searching around on Del.icio.us I have already found some sites that have great educational tools to be used in the classroom.

1 comment:

  1. I found it a real time saver when I had to get my computer reimaged last month....I lost all the bookmarks I had save on my computer but was able to smile through it all because they were all on my delicious account :-)

    ReplyDelete