Monday, March 9, 2009

Week 4 Things #8 & 9

I had never heard of RSS feeds until this assignment. Frist, I read some of the information about RSS feeds on your blog and watched a video from your blog. This was quite informative and pretty straight forward. After getting information I went to set up my account from my Yahoo account, but was having difficulty so I decided to go to Google Reader to find out that I already had an account and was following a friend's blog. I did not have websites or blogs that I followed regularly so I began the search. I found a few educational blogs, a parenting website, a support group for cleft lip and palate, as well as a site that gives recipes. I think all of these will prove to be educational and interesting.
The next thing that I was having difficulty with was figuring out how to add my shared items to my blog. This should not have been that difficult if I would have read the assignment a little more closely. While trying to figure this out I found that there are many videos on youtube.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Angie! I think you'll like the RSS feeds as a quick easy way to get updates from your favorite sites. I like the bumper sticker too.
    Janis

    ReplyDelete